Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anand - Featured among most inspiring entrepreneurs (Ideamensch.com)

I just want to share one of my happiest moments with all my blog readers. I am being featured in http://ideamensch.com/anand-k-parameswaran/.

I <3 IdeaMensch
What is Ideamensch.com?
 Its a California based organization, which brings out most talented and inspirting person to limelight.
IdeaMensch is a community for passionate people with ideas. People who are doing, not talking. Ideas are everywhere. And everybody has ideas. But it takes a special kind of person to take an idea and actually bring it to life. Read more about it: http://ideamensch.com/about/

Why I am featured?
I was actually working for the website: Ideamensch.com, but I left the job to continue my dreams of having my own Business. I have started it small but, I am working hard to make it a big success. I believe I am the only resident Indian to be featured in that website.  Ideamensch.com plays a vital role in motivating and inspiring to live out my dreams. There are many people being featured in the website. Each one are from different field and interest (growing mushrooms at home to Craiglist). I am very sure you will find inspiring interview for your interest and field.

Please visit Ideamensch.com and check out mine and others inspiring interviews. If you feel that you deserve to be featured in the website, please visit: http://ideamensch.com/participate/

Have a nice time reading Ideamensch.com.

No comments: